Crandall has been out of action due to a fractured right hand but it is expected he will return against Santa Clara on Saturday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
For Gonzaga, this is just another game. For San Francisco, it’s a storm-the-court encounter with a win as the Dons seek their first NCAA Tournament bid in two decades. They boast the defense (61.2 ppg permitted) to lasso the Bulldogs, who have plowed through their last six opponents by a 41.5-point margin.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Dons last 6 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Dons last 8 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Dons last 7 games as a home favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Dons last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Bulldogs last 7 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulldogs last 7 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulldogs last 7 games as a road favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Bulldogs last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
Gonzaga Bulldogs last injuries
Tillie is recovering from surgery to repair a stress fracture in his right ankle but it is likely he will make his return to the court on Saturday against Santa Clara.