Austin is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season with a thumb injury.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L4 P2
St. Bonaventure Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Bonnies last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-5 in Bonnies last 23 neutral site games as an underdog.Hit %78.30% (23)O/U5|18Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Bonnies last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bonnies last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Rams last 51 games as a favorite.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rams last 7 neutral site games as an underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|18Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7-1 in Rams last 27 games as a favorite of 0.5-6.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Rams last 7 games as a favorite of 7.0-12.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
Fordham Rams last injuries
St. Bonaventure Bonnies last injuries
Poyser was held out of the last game due to a head injury and it is uncertain if he will play against Dayton on Saturday.
Kaputo left the previous game due to concussion-like symptoms and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Saturday's clash with Dayton.
Poyser is serving a suspension and it is uncertain if he will be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against Fordham.
Welch will miss a to-be-determined amount of time due to a foot injury.