Ryan missed the last game with an injured left ankle and it is unclear if he will be available Saturday against Washington State.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
The absence of F Zylan Cheatham (personal) and his averages of 12 ppg and nine rpg tilt the scales toward Stanford. The Cardinal, with a rotation dominated by freshmen and sophomores, stand to benefit from familiar surroundings. They are 5-1 straight-up at home and have covered in 13 of 17 dating to last year. The Sun Devils have done so just three times in the past 14 roadies and once in the last eight treks to Palo Alto.
- TrendUnder is 40-16-2 in Cardinal last 58 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (58)O/U16|40Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Cardinal last 12 games as an underdog of 13.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Cardinal last 26 games as a home underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8-1 in Cardinal last 30 games as a home underdog.Hit %72.40% (30)O/U21|8Push1W/L
Arizona State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sun Devils last 6 games as a favorite of 13.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U16|40Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sun Devils last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Sun Devils last 8 games as a road underdog.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Sun Devils last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-6.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Stanford Cardinal last injuries
Ryan exited the previous game with an unspecified injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Saturday's contest against Arizona State.