McRae missed the last contest with a right ankle sprain. It is unknown if he will play Thursday versus the Hornets.
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Wizards last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1 in Wizards last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U10|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Wizards last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
Washington Wizards last injuries
Hachimura has been sidelined with a groin contusion, and he is likely to remain out of the lineup until at least the beginning of February.
Bonga will likely be available against the Bucks on Tuesday despite leaving the last game with a fractured tooth.
Wagner has been sidelined due to a left ankle sprain, and he is expected to be out until at least the middle of February.
Pasecniks has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Thursday against the Cavaliers.
McRae left the last game with a sprained left ankle, but he is likely to be available for Monday's clash with the Pistons.
Beal has a sore right shoulder, but he is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Bulls.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Moore missed the last game due to neck spasms, and it is unclear if he will face the Grizzlies on Friday.
Markkanen is sidelined with a stress reaction in his right pelvis and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
LaVine is expected to face the Pacers on Wednesday despite a right ankle sprain.
Satoransky has an ankle injury but is projected to take the court for Wednesday's contest versus the Pacers.
Valentine is tending to a right hip injury but is likely to be available for Wednesday's matchup versus the Pacers.
Arcidiacono has right elbow soreness but is projected to play against the Pacers on Wednesday.
Hutchinson is projected to play against the Pacers on Wednesday despite right shoulder soreness.
Kornet is likely to take on the Pacers on Wednesday despite a right ankle injury.