McCaw has missed the last three games due to a broken nose, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Cavaliers on Thursday.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-5 in Thunder last 19 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U5|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Thunder last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-11-1 in Thunder last 51 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %78.00% (51)O/U11|39Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Raptors last 17 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-1 in Raptors last 27 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U19|7Push1W/L
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Hollis-Jefferson sat out the last game due to a right ankle sprain, and it has yet to be determined if he will suit up for Thursday's matchup versus the Cavaliers.
Gasol was forced from the previous game with left hamstring tightness. It is unlikely that he will face the Cavaliers on Thursday.
Anunoby sustained a shoulder injury in the last game, and it is unknown if he will suit up for Thursday's matchup against the Cavaliers.
Lowry sustained a knee injury in the previous game but is expected to face the Timberwolves on Saturday.
VanVleet is out of action due to a right hamstring strain, but he is likely to return Saturday against the Timberwolves.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Ferguson has been idle due to a personal matter, and a definitive timetable for return has yet to be established.
Paul missed the last game for personal reasons, but it is expected that he will be available against the Kings on Wednesday.
Nader has been sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will make his return to the lineup Wednesday against the Kings.
Noel is recovering from surgery to repair a fracture to the zygomatic arch of his left cheek. He is expected to be available for Monday's contest versus the Mavericks.
Adams has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with a left ankle sprain, but it is expected he will draw back into the lineup against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
Noel was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left ankle. It is anticipated that he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Magic.
Adams sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion. His status for Saturday's matchup against the Trail Blazers is clouded.
Noel has been out of commission with a left ankle sprain, but is expected to rejoin the lineup Friday against the Heat.