Gasol has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with left ankle soreness and will not be ready in time for tip-off Friday against the Heat.
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Thunder last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Spurs last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Spurs last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|21Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gay has sat out the previous two games with an illness but it is likely he will suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Poeltl was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to soreness in his left hamstring but is expected to suit up Sunday against the Bucks.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Noel was held out of the previous game with a left quadriceps contusion but is likely to play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
Westbrook has been suspended one game for accruing his 16th technical foul of the season. He will be permitted to play Wednesday against the Raptors.
Morris was held out of the previous contest with soreness in his neck and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.