Bertans will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the 76ers due to a personal matter.
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Thunder last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Spurs last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Spurs last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|21Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
DeRozan missed the last game due to left ankle soreness but will likely return for Sunday's clash against the Clippers.
Belinelli missed the last game due to a left knee contusion but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Gay is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist but is projected to return to action against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Gasol will receive a day of rest and will not be available Thursday against the Thunder.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Patterson left the last game with an injury to his nose and it is uncertain if he will play Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
Abrines has been away from the team due to a personal matter and his status for Thursday's contest against the Pelicans is unclear.
Roberson is recovering from offseason knee surgery and is also suffering from a small avulsion in his left knee. He is expected to remain sidelined until at least the beginning of February.
Noel suffered a concussion but has passed the league-mandated protocol and is expected to be available against the Lakers on Thursday.
Schroder left Thursday's game due to a quadriceps injury but is likely to return.
Adams sustained an ankle injury last game but it is likely he will participate in Saturday's game versus the Spurs.
Adams exited Thursday's game due to a left ankle injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Schroder has a left quadriceps contusion but is expected to play against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.