Gay has missed the previous two games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will take the court Monday against the Suns.
%W 0.55% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Heat last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Heat last 32 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Heat last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Heat last 12 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Spurs last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Murray is dealing with an illness, but he is expected to be available to face the Heat on Sunday.
Miami Heat last injuries
Winslow is sidelined with a bone bruise in his lower back, and he is likely to be out until at least the start of February.
Herro has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to a left knee contusion, but he is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Spurs.
Jones is dealing with a bruised left inner thigh, but it is likely that he will play Friday against the Nets.
Winslow is out of commission with a lower-back strain. It is projected that he will rejoin the lineup Wednesday against the Pacers.
Butler was held out of the previous game with soreness in his lower back, but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Pacers.