Koufos was held out of the previous game with a strained left calf and will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
The Pelicans couldn’t have been any more impressive in a 19-point victory on the road against the Rockets in their opener.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
I believe what I saw from the Pelicans in their opener. The outmanned Kings turned in an inspired effort in their home opener, losing by six to Utah
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Pelicans last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Pelicans last 26 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Kings last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Kings last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Cauley-Stein sat out the previous game for personal reasons but is expected to be available against the Pelicans on Sunday.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined due to a fracture in his left thumb but it is likely he will return to action against the Pistons in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jackson has sat out the past five games due to a concussion and will not draw back into the lineup against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Randle is not expected to suit up against the Warriors on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Randle will not play Sunday against the Kings as he is to be rested.