Shumpert missed his third-consecutive game with a sprained right index finger but it is likely he will return to the court against the Pistons on Thursday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I believe what I saw from the Pelicans in their opener. The outmanned Kings turned in an inspired effort in their home opener, losing by six to Utah
The Pelicans couldn’t have been any more impressive in a 19-point victory on the road against the Rockets in their opener.
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Pelicans last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Pelicans last 26 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U19|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Kings last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Kings last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Bagley III is dealing with a rib injury but it is expected he will play Thursday against the Pistons.
Bagley III will not suit up against the Suns on Tuesday as he will receive a day of rest.
Bagley III is suffering from a left knee bone bruise but is expected to return to action against the Magic on Monday.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Davis is sidelined by a left index finger sprain and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks of action.
Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.