Davis is sidelined by a left index finger sprain and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks of action.
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Timberwolves last 15 games as a home underdog.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Timberwolves last 21 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Timberwolves last 10 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U21|8Push0W/L
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Butler was held out of the previous game due to a sore right wrist and it is uncertain if it will impede his status for Wednesday's clash with the Spurs.
Teague is battling with inflammation in his left ankle and it is unclear if he will play against the Suns on Tuesday.
Jones is sidelined with a left high-ankle sprain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Teague is ailing from an illness but is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup against the Suns.
Rose missed the last game due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the 76ers.
Teague has a left ankle injury but is likely to suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday.
Butler is dealing with bruised ribs but is projected to play Sunday against the Knicks.
Towns injured his ankle in the last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's tilt with the Pelicans.