Smith is sidelined with a sore left knee and it is uncertain how much time he will be forced to miss.
The Bucks are coming off of a 20-point loss to the Magic on Saturday,
but Giannis Antetokounmpo didn’t play in that contest. He’s expected to
return Monday, setting this game up to be a blowout.
%W 0.45% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L4 P1
No analysis provided
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
These two teams should have no problem eclipsing the total set by the
books. Chicago is playing as well offensively as they have in a while.
Bulls scored 125 points on back-to-back nights and have scored 118+ in 4
straight, while shooting 50% or better from the field in 6 consecutive
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Bulls last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-7 in Bucks last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U15|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Bucks last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Milwaukee Bucks last injuries
Brown is nursing a sore right wrist but it is anticipated that he will be in Friday's lineup against the Mavericks.
Maker was recently acquired through a trade and is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Henson is recovering from wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament and is expected to sit out until at least the end of February.
Smith has been held out of the past three games with a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.
Bledsoe missed the last game due to left Achilles soreness but is projected to play Monday against the Nets.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Dunn sat out the last game due to a lower-back contusion but is projected to play Feb. 22 against the Magic.
Moore exited Thursday's game due to a left knee contusion and it is unknown if he will return.
Moore has sat out the past four games due to a left quadriceps contusion but will likely be available Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Porter Jr. was recently acquired in a trade and it is likely he will make his debut with his new team against the Cavaliers on Friday.
LaVine is hampered by right and left ankle soreness but is expected to play against the Nets on Friday.
Parker was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will make his team debut against the Cavaliers on Friday.
Portis was recently acquired through a trade and it is likely he will be available for Friday's game versus the Cavaliers.
Selden is dealing with a knee issue but is expected to play Wednesday against the Pelicans.