James is sidelined with a strained left groin and it is unlikely he will return to action Thursday against the Timberwolves.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
The Lakers are 3-5 without LeBron James and this is tough place to play for them. The Jazz have beaten L.A. six straight times at home, and have won 11 of the past 13 meetings overall. Back Utah to cover at home for the eighth time in its past 10 games overall.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
The Jazz are extremely thin at guard which means Donovan Micthell will
be handling the ball more and I'm quite fine with that. The Lakers will
be without LeBron James again, but they finally found their way without
him in their last two with wins and covers.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Jazz last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U4|9Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Rondo is recovering from right ring finger surgery but is likely to return for Thursday's game versus the Timberwolves.
Ball has been diagnosed with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss four-to-six weeks.
Beasley is likely to participate in Sunday's game against the Cavaliers despite a hand injury.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain but is likely to return by the start of February.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and is likely to stay on the shelf until the early part of February.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and is expected to sit out until at least the beginning of February.
Rubio has been sidelined due to a mild right hamstring strain but is likely to return to the lineup against the Trail Blazers on Monday.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.