Thomas sat out the last two games with lower-back soreness and his status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
There’s a lot of hype about Blake Griffin’s return to the Staples Center
this weekend; making his first trip to LA to face his former squad.
But the Pistons team surrounding Griffin is playing like a bottom feeder
these days, losing by double digit margins on each of the first two
games of this West Coast swing.
%W 0.55% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Clippers last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendPistons are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- TrendPistons are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/UPush1W/L4|1
- TrendPistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.Hit %0.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L0|4
- TrendPistons are 16-34-2 ATS in their last 52 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %32.00% (52)O/UPush2W/L16|34
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Ellenson is sidelined with a left ankle sprain and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Kings on Saturday.
Leuer is hampered by an illness and missed the last game. His status Saturday against the Kings is uncertain.
Smith left the last game with adductor tightness and his status for Saturday's game against the Kings is unclear.
Drummond left the last game after taking an elbow to the face and a return to action Saturday against the Kings is not certain.
Smith is likely to suit up against the Heat on Friday despite a right adductor tear.
Johnson is nursing soreness in his right hamstring but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's tilt with the Heat.
Pachulia is sidelined due to a right lower-leg contusion but is likely to return Wednesday against the Magic.
LA Clippers last injuries
Williams sat out the last game because of a sore right hamstring. A return Sunday against the Spurs is in question.
Teodosic has been held out of action due to knee tendinitis and it is unknown when he will rejoin the lineup.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee but is expected to return to action before the end of January.