Snell has sat out the last three games due to an illness, but it is expected that he will be available to face the Nets on Wednesday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Celtics last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-1 in Celtics last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U19|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Pistons last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Rose missed the last game with a sore right knee but will likely be available to face the Nets on Wednesday.
Maker sustained a facial injury in the previous game, and it is unclear if he will play against the Nets on Wednesday.
Doumbouya is tending to a left ankle sprain but is expected to be available for Wednesday's battle versus the Nets.
Drummond is dealing with a left wrist sprain, and it is undetermined if he will take the court against the Nets on Wednesday.
Brown is expected to take the court against the Nets on Wednesday despite a right thumb sprain.
Jackson missed the last game due to soreness in his back, but will likely be active Monday against the Cavaliers.
Griffin had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Tatum has missed the previous three games with a right groin strain, and it has yet to be established if he will dress for Thursday's tilt against the Warriors.
Kanter has missed the last three games with a right hip contusion, and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup Thursday versus the Warriors.
Green missed the previous game with left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Warriors on Thursday.
Brown has been held out of the previous two games with a right ankle sprain but is expected to face the Pelicans on Sunday.
Smart is expected to play in Sunday's contest against the Pelicans despite a sprained right hand.
Walker is suffering from left knee soreness but is expected to suit up for Wednesday's battle versus the Grizzlies.
Brown has been held out of the previous two games due to a right thumb sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt versus the Lakers.
Walker missed the previous contest due to left knee soreness, but it is likely he will be available for Monday's clash with the Lakers.