Carter Jr. had surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb and is likely to miss 8-12 weeks.
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Jazz were a nice winner for me last night as I gave them out as a
premium release over the LeBron-less Lakers. In my analysis for that
game, I predicted the Jazz were set to go on a big run here in January.
Chicago is projected to shoot less than 41% from the field and score
less than 99 points. In games where the Bulls have met or exceeded this
pair of performance measures the UNDER has produced a record of 201-54-3
for 79% since 1995.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain but is likely to return by the start of February.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and is expected to sit out until at least the beginning of February.
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and is likely to stay on the shelf until the early part of February.
Rubio has been sidelined due to a mild right hamstring strain but is likely to return to the lineup against the Trail Blazers on Monday.
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.