Napier was held out of the last game due to an illness but it is likely he will face the Lakers on Friday.
Waaaaaaay under the radar of the national media glare, the Brooklyn Nets
have morphed into a gift that keeps on giving! The results don’t lie.
Brooklyn is 13-4 SU in their last 17 ballgames; as hot as any team in
the NBA, yet they are still one game under .500 following their cold
%W 0.52% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
This Atlantic Division matchup seems poised to a high-scoring affair as Toronto is already one of the highest scoring teams in the league (115.1 PPG at home) and now has Kyle Lowry back.
%W 0.48% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7 in Nets last 25 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Nets last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Brooklyn Nets last injuries
Crabbe has sat out the previous three games with a sore right knee and it will keep him out of Friday's lineup against the Lakers.
Napier has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with tightness in his right hamstring. It is unknown whether he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
Graham has sat out the past five games with lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up against the jazz on Saturday.
Carroll missed the last game due to a hyperextended left knee but is likely to take the court against the Jazz on Saturday.
Faried has been held out of the previous five games due to a left adductor strain but is expected to return Monday versus the Hornets.
Napier missed the last game for personal reasons but is likely to be available for Monday's matchup against the Pistons.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Lowry was held out of the previous game with a right ankle sprain and will not be available for Friday's clash versus the Thunder.
Ibaka has been issued a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is likely to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
VanVleet had surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb and is expected to return Sunday against the Pistons.
Green will likely play against the Pistons on Sunday despite a left ankle injury.
Green is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Lakers.
Leonard will sit out Sunday's game against the Heat for load management reasons.