Dedmon is dealing with left ankle soreness but is likely to suit up against the Magic on Monday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
No Analysis Provided
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7 in Hawks last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hawks last 9 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Len is expected to play Monday against the Magic despite right Achilles tension.
Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the start of February.
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the early part of February.
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back but is likely to play against the Celtics on Saturday.
Young is battling flu-like symptoms but is likely to take the court Saturday against the Celtics.
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain but will likely take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
Collins is dealing with bronchitis-type symptoms but is expected to suit up for Saturday's game against the Celtics.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Noah missed the last game dealing with a personal matter and rejoin the lineup in time for Monday's contest against the Pelicans.
Gasol is hampered by back spasms but is expected to hit the court against the Pelicans on Monday.
Anderson sustained a Grade 2 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks.
Gasol sustained a wrist injury last game and his status for Wednesday's game against the Bucks is in question.
Selden is saddled by a back contusion but is expected to be available for Tuesday's clash versus the Lakers.
Brooks is expected to miss the rest of the season due to surgery for an injured right big toe.
Parsons is battling right knee soreness and will remain away from the team until management can figure out his future with the organization.
Carter sat out the last game with soreness in his right knee and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Heat is uncertain.