Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the early part of July.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 12-5-2 in Padres last 19 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (19)O/U5|12Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Padres last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nationals last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in Nationals last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Nationals last 8 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of July.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation assignment. He is without a definitive return date.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before Friday's game against the Tigers.
Barraclough has landed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Robles was forced from the previous game due to dehydration, leaving his status uncertain for Sunday's series finale against the Braves.
Suzuki missed the previous game with an injured clavicle, and his status is in question for Game 2 of Wednesday's doubleheader against the Phillies.
Scherzer sustained a broken nose, but he is expected to take the mound against the Phillies in the second game of Wednesday's doubleheader.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the early part of July.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the beginning of July.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehab assignment and is currently without a timetable for return.
Machado has been handed a one-game suspension for an altercation with an umpire. He is appealing the ruling and will be permitted to play until a final decision has been made.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Lamet has been placed on the 60-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign. He is likely to be out until the beginning of July.
Reyes has been dealing with a sore neck and will not play Sunday against the Rockies.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.