Adams is sidelined due to sprained AC joint in his left shoulder and is not expected to return until the latter part of September.
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 12-5-2 in Padres last 19 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (19)O/U5|12Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Padres last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nationals last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in Nationals last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Nationals last 8 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki is sidelined with inflammation in his right elbow, but he is expected to return before the latter part of September.
Ross is out of commission with discomfort in his right forearm. It is unknown if he will make his next appearance.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kieboom has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation and will miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has missed the previous two contests while dealing with a stomach virus. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Eaton missed the last game with a knee injury, and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Braves is unknown.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Morejon is projected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a left shoulder impingement.
Machado is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Brewers as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Myers is expected to play Wednesday against the Brewers despite soreness in his right arm.
Renfroe is sidelined with soreness in his right ankle, but he is expected to return Tuesday against the Brewers.
Myers has soreness in his right arm and will not play Tuesday against the Brewers.
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Tuesday against the Brewers.
Richards has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Brewers.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.