Barraclough has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation. There is currently no timetable for his return.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Phillies last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-6-1 in Nationals last 23 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (23)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki was lifted from the previous game with a neck injury after being hit by a pitch, and his status remains unknown for Monday's matchup against the Phillies.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Bruce sat out the previous game with tightness in his left hamstring, leaving his status clouded for Monday's series opener against the Nationals.
Quinn is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 2 right groin strain. He is on a rehab assignment, but it is unknown if he will rejoin the team for Monday's tilt against the Nationals.
Morgan has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left forearm strain and is likely to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
Realmuto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Braves as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Neshak has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right rotator cuff. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Hunter is sidelined with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right forearm and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be sidelined until the second half of June.
Haseley is on the 10-day injured list with a left groin strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Harper is not expected to be in the lineup Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, as he is likely to be given a day of rest.