Barraclough has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation. There is currently no timetable for his return.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Mets last 15 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Nationals last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nationals last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki was lifted from the previous game with a neck injury after being hit by a pitch, and his status remains unknown for Monday's matchup against the Phillies.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.
New York Mets last injuries
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will come off the IL in time for Monday's game versus the Braves.
Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and a timetable for return has yet to be announced.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf, but is expected to be able to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and it is unclear when he will be cleared to play.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of July.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cardinals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list after re-injuring his left quadriceps. He is expected to return to action Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Gsellman is dealing with tightness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Cardinals.