Barraclough has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation. There is currently no timetable for his return.
- TrendUnder is 52-23-3 in Brewers last 78 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.30% (78)O/U23|52Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Brewers last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Nationals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki was lifted from the previous game with a neck injury after being hit by a pitch, and his status remains unknown for Monday's matchup against the Phillies.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Chacin has landed on the 10-day injured list with a lower back strain, but he is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Padres.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.
Cain was removed from the previous game with a jammed right thumb but is expected to suit up for Thursday's tilt against the Brewers.
Grandal is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Marlins as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Moustakas sat out the previous game due to a fractured right ring finger, but he is likely be available against the Marlins on Tuesday.
Shaw has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist strain, and he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Marlins.