Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the early part of July.
- TrendUnder is 52-23-3 in Brewers last 78 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.30% (78)O/U23|52Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Brewers last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Nationals last 25 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of July.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation assignment. He is without a definitive return date.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before Friday's game against the Tigers.
Barraclough has landed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Robles was forced from the previous game due to dehydration, leaving his status uncertain for Sunday's series finale against the Braves.
Suzuki missed the previous game with an injured clavicle, and his status is in question for Game 2 of Wednesday's doubleheader against the Phillies.
Scherzer sustained a broken nose, but he is expected to take the mound against the Phillies in the second game of Wednesday's doubleheader.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Cain is not expected to be in the lineup for Sunday's game against the Reds as he will likely be given a day of rest.
Moustakas is expected to suit up against the Reds on Thursday despite a left hand contusion.
Moustakas exited the last game due to a left hand contusion and will not suit up against the Padres on Wednesday.
Chacin has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a lower back strain, and he is expected to take the mound on Monday against the Padres.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.