Adams is sidelined due to sprained AC joint in his left shoulder and is not expected to return until the latter part of September.
- TrendUnder is 52-23-3 in Brewers last 78 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.30% (78)O/U23|52Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Brewers last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7-1 in Nationals last 25 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.80% (25)O/U17|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki is sidelined with inflammation in his right elbow, but he is expected to return before the latter part of September.
Ross is out of commission with discomfort in his right forearm. It is unknown if he will make his next appearance.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kieboom has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation and will miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has missed the previous two contests while dealing with a stomach virus. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Eaton missed the last game with a knee injury, and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Braves is unknown.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Cain departed the previous game due to left ankle discomfort, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Friday's clash against the Pirates.
Pina is sidelined due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup Thursday against the Padres.
Braun is unlikely to suit up against the Padres on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cain is not expected to play Wednesday against the Padres as he is to be rested.
Hiura was held out of the last game due to a strained left hamstring, but he is expected to participate in Tuesday's contest against the Padres.
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.