Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
No analysis provided
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Marlins last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Marlins last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-1-1 in Marlins last 12 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.90% (12)O/U10|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Nationals last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Robles has a mild right hamstring strain. It is anticipated that he will be available for Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Cardinals.
Suzuki is dealing with injuries to his left wrist and head. It is expected that he will suit up for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.