Robles has a mild right hamstring strain. It is anticipated that he will be available for Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Cardinals.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Marlins last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Marlins last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Marlins last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3 in Nationals last 13 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U3|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Nationals last 10 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5-2 in Nationals last 20 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %72.20% (20)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the end of October.
Suzuki is dealing with injuries to his left wrist and head. It is expected that he will suit up for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.