Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time.
No analysis provided
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Dodgers last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Dodgers last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Dodgers last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Nationals last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Robles has a mild right hamstring strain. It is anticipated that he will be available for Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Cardinals.
Suzuki is dealing with injuries to his left wrist and head. It is expected that he will suit up for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.