Barraclough has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation. There is currently no timetable for his return.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Dodgers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-8-1 in Nationals last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.40% (28)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nationals last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U16|7Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki was lifted from the previous game with a neck injury after being hit by a pitch, and his status remains unknown for Monday's matchup against the Phillies.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Beaty has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left hip flexor strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Friday against the Cubs.
Freese sat out the last game due to tendinitis in his right knee, and he is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's matchup against the Angels.
Pederson sat out the last game with back stiffness, but he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Angels.
Verdugo sat out the previous game due to tightness in his back. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Giants.
Barnes has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a left groin strain, and he is expected to return Friday against the Giants.