Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the beginning of June.
- TrendUnder is 20-6-3 in Rockies last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (29)O/U6|20Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-8 in Rockies last 25 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %68.00% (25)O/U8|17Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Nationals last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U6|20Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Nationals last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Nationals last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and is not expected to return until at least the early part of June.
Sanchez is sidelined with soreness in his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He will be away from the starting rotation until at least the end of May.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Sipp has landed on the 10-day injured list with an oblique strain, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Monday's game versus the Mets.
Robles did not play in the previous game as he is battling a bruised left wrist. He is projected to be in the lineup against the Cubs on Sunday.
Turner has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a broken index finger on his right hand. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Cubs.
Stevenson is sidelined due to back spasms and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be away from the field until at least the latter part of May.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Rusin is on the 10-day injured list with a mid-back strain but is likely to return to the lineup before the beginning of June.
McGee has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left knee sprain. He is likely to return against the Phillies on Saturday.
Story was forced from the previous game due to a left knee contusion, but it is expected that he will be in Friday's lineup against the Phillies.
Murphy is unlikely to partake in Wednesday's matchup with the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Murphy is not expected to play Tuesday against the Red Sox as he is to be rested.
Murphy will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he has been given the day off to rest.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Padres due to a routine night off.
Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday against the Giants as he will likely be given the day to rest.