Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Nationals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nationals last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-1 in Nationals last 16 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Dozier has been activated from the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is expected to suit up against the Pirates on Thursday.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Winker is expected to spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. It is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Pirates.
Votto has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. It is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup Sunday versus the Pirates.
Dietrich has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return against the Pirates on Friday.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the early part of September.
Senzel is hampered by a sore left elbow and will not suit up against the Padres on Monday.
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Winker sat out the last two games due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's clash against the Cardinals.