Barraclough has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation. There is currently no timetable for his return.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Reds last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U17|35Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Reds last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Reds last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Nationals last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nationals last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-1 in Nationals last 16 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Suzuki was lifted from the previous game with a neck injury after being hit by a pitch, and his status remains unknown for Monday's matchup against the Phillies.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and it is unclear when he will return.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and he is expected to be on the IL until at least the latter part of June.
Adams sat out his second straight game due to a left oblique strain, and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Diamondbacks.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of June.
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the end of June.
Hellickson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, and it is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter half of June.
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face. It is unknown if he will suit up in Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.