Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the end of August.
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Braves last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-2 in Braves last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.10% (28)O/U19|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Nationals last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U19|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Nationals last 18 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Nationals last 12 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until sometime in August.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until towards the end of August.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Dozier is expected to face the Reds on Tuesday despite flu-like symptoms.
Kendrick has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to return against the Reds on Monday.
Dozier is ailing from a flu bug and will not play Monday against the Reds.
Hellickson has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, but he is likely to come off the IL by the beginning of September.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Chavis has been sent to the 10-day injured list due to a left sprained AC joint. He is projected to be out of commission for three to four weeks.
Riley is likely to be on the 10-day injured list until at least the start of September with a partial tear of the LCL in his knee.
Swanson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion, but he is expected to return in the early part of September.
Incarte was forced from the last game with a right hamstring injury and is in danger of missing the remainder of the 2019 season.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until late August.
Inciarte exited the previous game due to tightness in his left quadriceps, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.