Suzuki is sidelined with inflammation in his right elbow, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
- TrendOver is 17-7 in Pirates last 24 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U17|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-9 in Nationals last 30 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (30)O/U9|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Nationals last 19 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U6|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Nationals last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nationals last 10 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Adams missed his second consecutive game due to sprained AC joint in his left shoulder, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Cardinals.
Ross is out of commission with discomfort in his right forearm. It is unknown if he will make his next appearance.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kieboom has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation and will miss the remainder of the season.
Williams has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Sanchez has missed the previous two contests while dealing with a stomach virus. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Eaton missed the last game with a knee injury, and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Braves is unknown.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Stallings sat out the previous game due to back tightness, and he will not be available versus the Cubs on Sunday.
Crick has been placed on the 60-day injured list, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season after having surgery to repair the tendon in his right index finger.
Marte has sat out the last four games due to a sprained left wrist and will not return Sunday against the Cubs.
Archer has been added to the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Martin has been designated for the 60-day injured list after being diagnosed with a dislocated left shoulder, ending his season.
Musgrove missed his previous scheduled start due to right foot discomfort, and it is undetermined if he will face the Giants on Thursday.
Marte has a sprained wrist and will not play Tuesday against the Giants.
Keller exited his last appearance due to a right wrist contusion, but it is expected that he will make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Giants.