Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return in early September.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Mets last 15 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Nationals last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nationals last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the end of August.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until sometime in August.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until towards the end of August.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Dozier is expected to face the Reds on Tuesday despite flu-like symptoms.
Kendrick has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to return against the Reds on Monday.
Dozier is ailing from a flu bug and will not play Monday against the Reds.
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right triceps tightness. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Davis is battling right calf tightness and will not play Sunday against the Royals.
Davis exited the previous game due to tightness in his right calf. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup versus the Royals.
d'Arnaud is unlikely to partake in Tuesday's game against the Padres due to a routine day of rest.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is expected to miss the remainder of the season. He is on the 10-day injured list while he recovers.