Scherzer has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a mid-back strain. It is unclear if he will be activated when first eligible Saturday against the Braves.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Nationals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Soto is nursing soreness in his shin, and it has yet to be established if he will face the Orioles on Wednesday.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be idle until at least the end of July.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain and has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation assignment. He is likely to be out of action until at least the latter part of July.
Barraclough has landed on the 10-day injured list with right radial nerve irritation, and he is expected to be away from the mound until at least the middle of July.
New York Mets last injuries
Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown if he will return to the starting rotation Tuesday against the Padres.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Conforto will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Phillies due to stiffness in his back.
Davis is ailing from an illness and is unlikely to play against the Phillies on Sunday.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Davis was absent from the lineup during the last game due to an illness, and it is uncertain if he will play Friday against the Phillies.