Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mets last 13 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7 in Nationals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6 in Nationals last 21 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U6|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Nationals last 12 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Robles has a mild right hamstring strain. It is anticipated that he will be available for Game 3 of the National League Championship Series against the Cardinals.
Suzuki is dealing with injuries to his left wrist and head. It is expected that he will suit up for Game 2 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.