Adams missed his third consecutive game due to sprained AC joint in his left shoulder, and it is unclear if he will play Tuesday against the Cardinals.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Twins last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Twins last 11 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Nationals last 20 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-2 in Nationals last 14 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U2|12Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Ross is out of commission with discomfort in his right forearm. It is unknown if he will make his next appearance.
Suzuki is sidelined with inflammation in his right elbow, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until at least the end of September.
Kieboom has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation and will miss the remainder of the season.
Williams has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Sanchez has missed the previous two contests while dealing with a stomach virus. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Eaton missed the last game with a knee injury, and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Braves is unknown.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Davis has missed the last three games due to a left wrist contusion. It is uncertain if he will return Tuesday against the Red Sox.
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Gonzalez is sidelined due to a right abdominal strain, but he is likely to return to action Monday against the White Sox.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
Cruz is unlikely to face the Indians on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Cave has been held out of action with left groin tightness, and there is no timetable for return.