Kendrick is nursing an undefined ailment, and it is unknown if he will be a participant in the season opener against the Yankees.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Twins last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Twins last 11 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Nationals last 20 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-2 in Nationals last 14 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U2|12Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Elias has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and he will have to quarantine for an extended period after coming in contact with another player who tested positive for COVID-19.
Suero is on the 10-day injured list. Although he is not showing any symptoms of COVID-19, he will have to step away from the team for an unknown length of time in order to quarantine.
Robles is dealing with an unspecified ailment, and it is unclear if he will play opening day versus the Yankees.
Soto will spend an undetermined length of time away from the team after coming in contact with another player that has tested positive for COVID-19.
Castillo has announced he will sit out the entire 2020 season due to personal reasons.
Doolittle has yet to confirm if he will play during the 2020 season as he is thinking it over. It is unknown if he will be ready for the season opener.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Tovar will have to quarantine for an extended period after coming into contact with COVID-19.
Buxton has a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will play opening day against the White Sox.
Pineda has been suspended 60 games for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances. He has 36 games remaining to serve and is expected to be reinstated in time for Aug. 31 versus the White Sox.
Sano is on the COVID-19 injured list after testing positive for the virus and is without a timetable for recovery.
Astudillo has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to COVID-19. He will miss an undetermined length of time.