Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the beginning of June.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Marlins last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Marlins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Marlins last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-7 in Nationals last 28 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U21|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Nationals last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and is not expected to return until at least the early part of June.
Sanchez is sidelined with soreness in his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He will be away from the starting rotation until at least the end of May.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Sipp has landed on the 10-day injured list with an oblique strain, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Monday's game versus the Mets.
Robles did not play in the previous game as he is battling a bruised left wrist. He is projected to be in the lineup against the Cubs on Sunday.
Turner has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a broken index finger on his right hand. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Cubs.
Stevenson is sidelined due to back spasms and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be away from the field until at least the latter part of May.
Miami Marlins last injuries
Ferrell has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to biceps tendinitis and is projected to be shelved until at least the start of June.
Alfaro was held out the previous game with a calf strain, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Tigers.
Berti missed the last game with a left oblique strain, and it is unclear if he will face the Tigers on Tuesday.
Steckenrider is on the 60-day injured list with a right flexor strain and is expected to be idle until at least the start of July.
Rojas left the previous game due to back spasms but is expected to face the Mets on Friday.
Cooper has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a left hand contusion, and is expected to be available Saturday against the Mets.