Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return in early September.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Marlins last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Marlins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Marlins last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Marlins last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Nationals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Nationals last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Nationals last 12 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the end of August.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until sometime in August.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until towards the end of August.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Dozier is expected to face the Reds on Tuesday despite flu-like symptoms.
Kendrick has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to return against the Reds on Monday.
Dozier is ailing from a flu bug and will not play Monday against the Reds.
Miami Marlins last injuries
Wallach has been placed on the 60-day injured list with a concussion. He is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Walker has been activated off the 10-day injured list after recovering from a sprained right index finger. He is expected to return to the lineup for Friday's game against the Rockies.
Steckenrider is on the 60-day injured list after having his right elbow scoped and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Lopez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right shoulder. It is uncertain if he will come off the IL during the latter part of August.
Guerrero was placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn fingernail on his right middle finger and will be out until late August.
Rojas has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hamstring strain and is without a clear timetable for return.
Urena has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a herniated disc in his lower back. He is expected to return sometime in September.
Puello has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hip flexor strain, and he will be sidelined for an indeterminate length of time.