Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will return when the league gets back into the swing of things.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Astros last 4 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Nationals last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3 in Nationals last 15 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Nationals last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is uncertain if he will return when the league commences play.
Alvarez is tending to soreness in both knees, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.