Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Orioles last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Orioles last 14 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Orioles last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Nationals last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Nationals last 17 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-1 in Nationals last 12 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %91.70% (12)O/U0|8Push0W/L
Washington Nationals last injuries
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Dozier has been placed on the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is permitted to miss one to three days.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until the early part of September after suffering a setback in his recovery.
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.