Tepera is tending to right elbow inflammation and has been removed from the 10-day injured list. It is likely he will return to the lineup for Thursday's game against the Twins.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Red Sox last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-2 in Red Sox last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.40% (51)O/U34|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Red Sox last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in Blue Jays last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Blue Jays last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U34|15Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the end of May.
Giles sat out the previous game due to an illness but is expected to be available for Tuesday's matchup against the Twins.
Richard has been designated for the 10-day injured list and is expected to be out until the end of April due to a stress reaction in his right knee.
Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. He is likely to be sidelined until at least the latter part of May.
Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and will miss an extended length of time.
Phelps is on the 10-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. He is projected to return midway through the 2019 campaign.
Buchholz has landed on the 10-day injured list while working on his conditioning. He is slated to return Saturday against the Rays.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Pedroia was removed from the last game due to left knee discomfort and an illness. His availability for Friday's clash with the Rays up in the air.
Holt has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a scratched cornea in his right eye. He is likely to stay on the IL until at least the end of April.
Benintendi missed his third-straight game with a right foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will return to action against the Rays on Friday.
Bradley Jr. has missed the last two games with flu-like symptoms, but it is expected that he will feel better in time for Tuesday's contest against the Yankees.
Nunuz has an upper-back injury but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Yankees.
Wright is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is expected to be reinstated in time for June 23 against the Blue Jays.
Johnson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow inflammation and will miss an extended length of time.
Hernandez has been designated for the 10-day injured list as he is healing from a shoulder surgery and is without a timetable for return.