%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Phillies' surprise start has them holding a slight lead in the NL East. They will look to build off Saturday's 2-1 victory over the Blue Jays, yet hidden value lies with the oddsmakers' peculiar road favorite line on the Jays. Toronto has lost seven of nine, including two consecutive home series. Grab the value on Toronto winning its first series in May.
The Phillies got back at the Jays after dropping the opener of this series on Friday night, and I look for them to take the series behind one of their best young pitchers in Nick Pivetta on Sunday afternoon.
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
J.A. Happ continues to get better every year and is now the ace of the Blue Jays' staff. Happ has an xFIP of 3.18 and came up with the Phillies, so I'm sure he'll be very focused on making a solid start. His only other start against the Phillies, he shut them out over seven innings on three hits.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
J.A. Happ makes his Philly homecoming, starting for the Blue Jays on Sunday. While Happ has been solid (6-3, 3.97 ERA), his counterpart Nick Pivetta is 4-2 with a 3.23 ERA. The Phillies' starters are a big reason why they're currently tops in the NL East. My projections indicate another strong game from Pivetta and more clutch hitting for Philadelphia, who win in nearly two-thirds of my trusty simulations. Back Philly.
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Phillies last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Phillies last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Phillies last 6 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Blue Jays last 4 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blue Jays last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L