Sabathia suffered a subluxation of his left shoulder joint and will miss the remainder of the season.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 34-15-3 in Yankees last 52 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.40% (52)O/U34|15Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-3 in Yankees last 51 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %70.80% (51)O/U14|34Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Yankees last 10 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Blue Jays last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Blue Jays last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Stanton is battling a quadriceps injury and will not be in the starting line up for Game 6 of the AL Championship Series.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will be activated for Game 1 of the 2019 World Series.
Stanton has a right quadriceps strain, but it is projected that he will suit up against the Astros in Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.
Encarnacion is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the AL Championship Series Friday against the Astros as he will be given the night to rest.
Hicks has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from a right flexor strain. It is uncertain if he will return for Game 2 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Britton twisted his right ankle, but he is expected to be available for Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Voit is not expected to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Twins due to a day of rest.