NY Yankees Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Yankees last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Yankees last 5 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2 in Blue Jays last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (13)O/U2|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-3 in Blue Jays last 29 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (29)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Pearson has been ticketed for the 60-day injured list due to a right lat strain, and he is not expected to return until the end of September.
Matz has ended up on the 15-day injured list with a torn MCL in his left knee, and he is not expected to be available until the late part of September.
Stripling has been activated from the 15-day injured list after recovering from a hip strain and right glute injury. He is likely to return to the mound for Wednesday's start versus the Orioles.
Springer is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's battle with the Orioles as he will be given a day of rest.
Saucedo has been shuttled to the 60-day injured list with right hip discomfort, and he is not projected to be available until sometime in late August.
Kirk is absent from the starting lineup for Monday's tilt versus the Orioles as he will be given a day of rest.
Springer has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from an inflamed right elbow, and he is expected to dress for Monday's game against the Orioles.
Borucki has landed on the 15-day injured list due to a left flexor strain, and he will remain out of commission until at least the beginning of September.
New York Yankees last injuries
Severino has been added to the 60-day injured list due to a tight right shoulder. He has suffered a setback in recovery, and he is not likely to return until the early part of September.
LeMahieu has sat out the last two games with inflammation in his right big toe, and he will not play Wednesday versus the Rays.
Stanton has been added to the 10-day injured list due to left Achilles tendinitis, and he will remain out of the lineup until at least the later part of August.
Montgomery was removed from his last outing due to a leg cramp, and it is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start Friday versus the Brewers.
Estrada has been activated from the 7-day injured list after recovering from concussion-like symptoms, and it is projected that he will suit up versus the Athletics on Sunday.
Urshela sat out the previous game due to a ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Sunday against the Blue Jays.