Reddick is not expected to suit up against the Yankees in Game 2 of the AL Championship Series as he is to be rested.
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Astros last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Astros last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Blue Jays last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jays last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Sanchez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to season-ending right shoulder surgery.