Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of August.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jays last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the beginning of August.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Indians.
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Jackson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lower-back strain. It is uncertain when he will be penciled in for his next scheduled start.
Stroman sustained a left pectoral cramp, but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Yankees.
Houston Astros last injuries
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until at least the middle of August.
James was lifted from Sunday's game with an arm injury.
Correa fractured a rib and is on the 60-day injured list. He is aiming to return to action against the Cardinals on Friday.
Altuve is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return Monday against the Athletics.
Smith has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon. It is likely that he will be available for Sunday's game versus the Rangers.
Marisnick will serve a two-game suspension for his role in a collision with an opposing player. He is eligible to return to the lineup for Saturday's contest versus the Rangers.