- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Tigers last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Tigers last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Tigers last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Blue Jays last 14 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U3|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-2 in Blue Jays last 16 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (16)O/U4|10Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|13Push0W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Stripling sat out of the previous game due to right forearm tightness, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Royals on Thursday.
Springer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quad low-grade strain. He is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Hatch has been shuttled to the 10-day injured list due to a right elbow impingement, and he is expected to not be available until the latter part of April.
Merryweather has been shifted to the 10-day injured list due to a left oblique strain, and it has yet to be established when he will return.
Hernandez has been designated for the COVID-19 injured list after testing positive for the virus, and team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
Chatwood has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right tricep inflammation, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Ray has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left elbow contusion, and it is expected that he will suit up for Monday's showdown with the Yankees.
Gurriel has hit the COVID-19 injured list due to vaccine-related symptoms, and will miss an unknown number of games.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Turnbull has landed on the COVID-19 injured list, and he is not expected to make his season debut until the end of April.
Teheran has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the mound.
Cabrera has hit the 10-day injured list with a mild left bicep strain, and he is not expected to be available until the end of April.
Garcia has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recovering from an appendectomy, and he is not expected to be available until the latter part of April.
Cabrera missed the previous game due to cramping, but it is anticipated that he will dress for Monday's matchup with the Twins.