Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the beginning of August.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Blue Jays last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Thornton is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow inflammation, and it is uncertain when he will return to the mound.
Shafer exited the last game due to right elbow discomfort, and his availability for Tuesday's matchup against the Indians is clouded.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of August.
Borucki has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from left elbow soreness. He is expected to be available prior to Monday's game against the Indians.
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery. He will likely be out until at least the beginning of August.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return by the beginning of August.
Anderson left the last game with a fingernail issue on his left middle finger. He has also been added to the paternity leave list and it is unclear if he will be available for his next scheduled start, Thursday against the Rangers.
Estrada has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the beginning of September.
Chapman sat out the last two games due to left ankle soreness, but he is expected to play Saturday against the Twins.