Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. There is currently no timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Blue Jays last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Buchholz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to miss an extended period.
Shoemaker has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a torn ACL in his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Richard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his right knee. It is unknown if he will return for Thursday's matchup versus the Red Sox.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Phelps has been moved to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. He is projected to return midway through the 2019 campaign.
Sanchez exited the last game with a blister on his right middle finger. It is unclear if he will make his next scheduled start Wednesday against the Red Sox.
Maile missed the last game with an unspecified ailment. It is expected that he will be available for Saturday's contest against the White Sox.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until after the All-Star break.
Martini has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right knee sprain and a hyperextended back muscle. He is likely to be idle until at least the early part of June.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the start of June.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery and will likely be sidelined until the middle of June.
Davis sat out the previous game dealing with a sore left hip, but is expected to take the field on Sunday against the Tigers.
Canha has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a right wrist sprain. He is likely to be available for Monday's game against the Mariners.
Chapman is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Indians as he will likely be given the day off to rest.
Davis was held out of the previous three games with a left hip contusion. He is expected to return to action Sunday against the Indians.