Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the end of July.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Yankees last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 33-15-3 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U33|15Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Blue Jays last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-2 in Blue Jays last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (11)O/U8|1Push2W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Richard has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left lat strain, and a timeline for return has yet to be announced.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Indians.
Giles has sat out the past three games due to nerve inflammation in his right elbow, but he is likely to return to the mound against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to participate in Monday's series opener against the Red Sox due to a day of rest.
Jackson has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a lower-back strain. It is uncertain when he will be penciled in for his next scheduled start.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the latter part of July.
Stroman sustained a left pectoral cramp, but is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Yankees.
New York Yankees last injuries
Heller has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season while he recovers from Tommy John surgery.
Gonzalez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a dead left arm. It is expected that he will return to the mound Saturday against the Diamondbacks.
Betances has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a shoulder impingement. He suffered a low-grade right lat strain during his recovery and is not expected back until sometime in August.
Sanchez is unlikely to participate in Game 2 of Thursday's doubleheader against the Rays due to a routine day of rest.
LeMahieu is not expected to play against the Rays in Game 2 of Thursday's doubleheader as he is to be rested.
Torres is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Rays as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Maybin has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left calf strain, and it is expected that he will take six weeks to recover.
Severino has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while he receives treatment for inflammation in his right rotator cuff and a Grade 2 lat strain. He suffered a setback during his rehab and will not be available to return until at least the end of August.