Tepera has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow impingement, and the team has yet to announce a return date.
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Twins last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Blue Jays last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Luciano has been placed on the bereavement list. He is permitted to miss three to seven days.
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Buchholz has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to miss an extended period.
Richard has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a stress reaction in his right knee. He is expected to make his season debut Thursday against the Red Sox.
Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. There is currently no timetable for return.
Sogard sat out his second straight game due to a left thumb sprain but is expected to play against the Red Sox on Wednesday.
Giles was held out of the previous game with soreness in his right wrist, leaving his availability for Wednesday's tilt with the Red Sox in question.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Cruz has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left wrist strain and will not be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Kepler left the previous game due to a right knee contusion, but it is likely he will play Friday against the White Sox.
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the beginning of June.
Garver has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss two to three weeks.
Perez left his last outing due to a left foot contusion, but it is anticipated that he will make his next scheduled start Friday versus the Mariners.
Sano has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel, and it is unclear if he will make his season debut Thursday against the Mariners.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of May.
Schoop is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Angels despite left shoulder soreness.