Tepera is tending to right elbow inflammation and has been removed from the 10-day injured list. It is likely he will return to the lineup for Thursday's game against the Twins.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Twins last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Twins last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Twins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in Blue Jays last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Blue Jays last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Borucki has been moved to the 60-day injured list with left elbow soreness. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the end of May.
Giles sat out the previous game due to an illness but is expected to be available for Tuesday's matchup against the Twins.
Richard has been designated for the 10-day injured list and is expected to be out until the end of April due to a stress reaction in his right knee.
Travis is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a minor meniscus tear in his left knee. He is likely to be sidelined until at least the latter part of May.
Pompey has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a concussion and will miss an extended length of time.
Phelps is on the 10-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. He is projected to return midway through the 2019 campaign.
Buchholz has landed on the 10-day injured list while working on his conditioning. He is slated to return Saturday against the Rays.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Austin is dealing with inflammation in his right elbow and it is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start Thursday against the Nationals.
Magill is on the 10-day injured list with tendinitis in his right shoulder. He is likely to be sidelined until at least end of April.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Blue Jays on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Sano has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a debridement procedure to repair a laceration to his lower-right heel. He is expected to remain out of the lineup until sometime in May.
Moya has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder tendinitis, and it is uncertain if he will come off the IL during the latter part of April.
Reed has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left thumb sprain and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter half in April.
Magill is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, but he is expected to return sometime before the end of April.
Cruz will not play Wednesday against the Mets as he will be rested.