Mayza is expected to miss the entire 2020 season after having Tommy John surgery on his elbow.
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Astros last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Astros last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Astros last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Blue Jays last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jays last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Shoemaker is recuperating from a torn ACL in his left knee, and it is unclear if he will be ready for the season opener versus the Red Sox.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi is recovering from right hip surgery, and it is unclear if he will be available for opening day versus the Astros.